SQL Server DBA
(Tech stack: SQL Server DBA, Database Administrator, Administration, SQL Server 2019, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server DBA, Urgent)
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate SQL Server DBA to work on the administration and development of their SQL Server database environment.
Successful SQL Server DBA candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge of: SQL Server 2019, backup, recovery, performance tuning, T-SQL.NET and stored procedures. Our client can provide you with industry recognised training in: replication, clustering, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and business intelligence / data warehouse technologies.
The SQL Server DBA position come with the following benefits:
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- £10’000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package – including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Richard Gibson at Noir.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £40 – £45k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Noir continues to be the leading Microsoft recruitment agency; we can help you make the right career decisions!
(SQL Server DBA, Database Administrator, Administration, SQL Server 2019, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server DBA)