PHP Developer – Global Leading Media Company – Brighton
Our client is a renowned global media company, dedicated to delivering exceptional content and experiences. With a strong commitment to innovation, my client is on the lookout for a talented PHP Developer to join the team in Brighton.
The main responsibilities as a PHP Developer requires you to collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop, maintain, and enhance the app, built with Laravel. Design and implement APIs and integrate third-party APIs to extend application functionality. You’ll also develop and maintain database structures, ensuring data integrity and optimal performance. Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while adhering to coding standards and best practices. You will troubleshoot and debug issues, providing timely solutions to ensure smooth application functionality.
The PHP Developer position comes with the following benefits:
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days home working.
- Modern office and facilities
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays on top) and extra day off on your birthday
- Auto-enrolment in the company-wide benefits scheme including EMI share options
- Health Cash Plan, health & wellbeing drop-ins, EAP & comprehensive well-being support package
- Generous holiday entitlement, including two weeks off at the end of the year
- Matched pension contributions
- Annual profit related bonus
- Regular work social events including Go Karting, spa days and mini golf
- Company provided breakfasts, fruit, beer fridge and soft drinks
- A bright, modern office within a co-working space in the heart of Brighton, outdoor space with beach views
Location: Brighton- Hybrid Working
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to Nimesh Henarath at Noir.
Are you ready to take your career to new heights with a leading global media company in the vibrant city of Brighton?