WordPress Developer – UK Leading Digital Design Marketing Company – Bristol – Hybrid
Our client is looking for a WordPress Developer to join a successful Digital Design Marketing Company who is based in Bristol. They develop various types of projects from brochure websites, ecommerce stores and bespoke web apps. They have various clients from various sectors, but multiple clients within recruitment, hospitality & restaurants, finance and health sectors. With a great influx of exciting digital design projects on the horizon, they are now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced WordPress developer to help create and develop innovative and engaging front and backend digital solutions.
The main responsibilities for this WordPress developer role include customising and extending WordPress themes and plugins to meet specific project requirements and collaborate with design and development teams to bring website concepts to completion. You will also implement responsive design principles to ensure seamless performance across various devices. You will be customising and optimising WordPress websites, integrating powerful plugins and themes.
The WordPress Developer position comes with the following benefits:
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days home working.
- 31 days annual leave (plus bank holidays on top) and extra day off on your birthday
- Extra day holiday per year of employment up to 33 days
- Modern office and facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Matched pension contributions
- Excellent training programme
- Private health insurance
- Private medical
- Annual profit related bonus
- Significant investment in your learning and development
- Company provided breakfasts, fruit, beer fridge and soft drinks
Location: Bristol- Hybrid Working
Salary: £28,000 – £45,000 + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
If you are ready to make your mark as a WordPress Developer and contribute to exciting projects in a creative environment, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV to Nimesh Henarath at Noir