What information does Noir Consulting gather?
This site only collects your personal information voluntarily submitted by you. Throughout our site, we provide the opportunity for you to register your personal details to access additional information and services.
- Personal information you specifically provide. You may be asked and/or voluntarily choose to provide your personal information and/or curriculum vitae to Noir Consulting relevant to the role you are seeking. If you choose not to provide requested personal information the level of service Noir Consulting provides and the functionality of the Website is greatly reduced, however we do respect your right to withhold information.
- Information from other sources. Noir Consulting may also receive information about you from other sources (e.g. references, mailing list providers), which will be added to the information that is already held about you in order to help the Company improve and personalise the service delivered to you.
- Information automatically collected. In common with many commercial organisations Noir Consulting collects and monitors the use of its website by collecting aggregate information. No personally identifiable data is collected in this process.
- Information about another person. When you give Noir Consulting information about another person you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data.
What does Noir Consulting do with personal information?
Noir Consulting may use the information collected to provide you with news and other information that you may have requested. Occasionally we may notify you about important changes to the site and new information or services that we think you may find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- General use of personal data. By registering your details with Noir Consulting (either online, email, fax or post) you consent to Noir Consulting collecting and processing personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process. Noir Consulting will never forward any of your details to prospective employers without first confirming with you that a specific vacancy is of interest.
- Emails from Noir Consulting. If you contact Noir Consulting or indicate that you would like to receive email from Noir Consulting, from time to time you may receive email or other communications from Noir Consulting. At any time you may ask Noir Consulting to stop sending you emails and other information by email@example.com and necessary adjustments will be made within a reasonable time frame.
- Co-branded and joint offerings. In the future Noir Consulting may offer co-branded or joint services and events and send you correspondence concerning these. At any time you may ask Noir Consulting to stop sending you emails and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and necessary adjustments will be made within a reasonable time frame.
- Tracking Information. Noir Consulting may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking reports regarding Website user demographics and the use of the Website and provide those reports to others.
What about “cookies”?
Will Noir Consulting disclose the information you collect to outside parties?
Any personal information received from you will be retained by us and will not be sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed to any third party, unless law or court order requires such disclosure. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users and traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
Noir Consulting may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Prospective Employers/Other Recruitment Companies. Where necessary Noir Consulting may pass candidate data to prospective or intended employers or recruitment companies for employment-related purposes. Noir Consulting will never forward any of your details to prospective employers without your consent.
- Third Parties and Agents. Noir Consulting may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They will have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. They must process the personal information in accordance with this Policy.
- Affiliated Businesses. On occasion Noir Consulting may share your information with its affiliated businesses for employment related purposes. Noir Consulting has no control over its affiliated businesses’ use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy.
- Business Transfers. If Noir Consulting is involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, as part of that sale or transfer, Noir Consulting may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organisation. Noir Consulting will require the acquiring organisation to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure. Noir Consulting may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information.
- Outside of European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever Noir Consulting transfers personal information to countries outside of the EEA in the course of sharing information as set out above, the information will be transferred in accordance with this Policy.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when your information may go to a third party and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to Noir Consulting, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
We will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I access personal information that you hold about me?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Noir Consulting may charge a fee for complying with this request. If you become aware that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request that Noir Consulting amend it. Any requests should be made in writing to us at:
The Data Controller
314 – 322 Regent Street
If you have any further questions or suggestions you can contact our Data Controller on using the contact details listed above.
Ownership of the copyright of this site
The copyright in the contents and any downloads from this website is owned by Noir Consulting unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. You are responsible for obeying all application copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it and you may take a print out for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission.
Our liability to you
The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation) in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. Noir Consulting does not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it. We are of course happy to discuss with you the implications of any issue raised if you email us.
Law governing this website
Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms that shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.